Print Audit 6
Print Audit enables organisations to significantly lower costs and their environmental impact of printing.
Our customers have a variety of requirements which the flexibility of Print Audit 6 suits .The main requirements our customers can be summarised into two main requirements:
Reducing Costs and Environmental impact
By using the Analysis Module in PA6 to identify potential opportunities and savings in their current printers the customer can then decide on the best strategy to reduce costs. These vary from straight-forward internal recharging by department highlighting the best practices e.g. use of duplex and creating standards for other parts of the business.
This can be further developed into introducing RULES which prompt or force your personnel to adopt better practices when it comes to printing. For example using a lower cost device for the printing of large reports, or double siding all emails can have a huge impact on costs and a positive impact on the environment which is easy to measure against objectives that have been set as part of an environmental programme.
For those clients who have a requirement to track printing to a client, matter or project code PA6 Recovery is a very effective solution. It has up to five fields available to use which can be linked to provide a very detailed level of billing. The output can be imported into CRM systems to automate the billing process. This is widely used in Education for controlling student activity, Legal for tracking jobs to matter codes, architectural practices for tracking project codes and the creative sector for tracking print activity to client codes. It works equally well in both a Mac and Windows environment.
Some customers have all these requirements and they can use Print Audit 6 Suite to address these needs.
Print Audit 6 comprises of three components:
Analysis, Rules and Recovery
These components can be purchased in a variety of configurations and are available for both Windows and Mac OS X.
1. PRINT AUDIT ANALYSIS
Print Audit lets organizations significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document that they produce.
The average employee prints 35 pages per day of which 17% are never used. Print Audit lets organizations significantly reduce costs by holding users or employees accountable for every document that they produce.
Gain a detailed understanding of your print environment:
- Automatically track 100% of your printing, including local, networked and direct-to-IP devices.
- Spot equipment abuses with powerful volume analysis reporting tools that detail who is printing the most and to what devices, what is being printed and more.
- Save money by revealing printing inefficiencies such as excessive printing to high cost personal printers.
- Installs silently to tens, hundreds or thousands of workstations.
- Automatically builds inventory lists of every user, printing device and computer.
2. PRINT AUDIT RULES
Print Audit Rules allows companies to cut printing expenses by redirecting job, enforcing printing limits and controlling colour usage.
Print Audit Rules features the industry’s only printing rules engine which allows you to cut your printing expenses by up to 75%.
Unlimited cost and environment saving possibilities:
- Create cost and eco-conscious users by informing users of job costs and environmental impact before they print.
- Ensure your most efficient printers are being used by redirecting jobs from high-cost to low-cost devices.
- Maintain document security and regulatory compliance by implementing rules that can prevent confidential documents from being printed or inform you when they are printed.
- Control color costs by limiting color usage by the user, computer, printer, number of pages, application and much more.
- Reduce abuse by encouraging or forcing users to print on both sides of the page.
3. PRINT AUDIT RECOVERY
Print Audit Rules allows companies to cut printing expenses by redirecting jobs, enforcing printing limits and controlling colour usage.
Companies that are failing to recover their printing costs are losing thousands a month in potential revenue. Print Audit Recovery ensures that every print job is tracked and billed for.
Turn your print cost centre into a profit centre:
- Automatically track every print or plot produced in your environment by prompting for a PIN number, project code or client/matter number.
- Encourage economical printing by creating declining balances based on the job cost, total pages, color pages, or black & white pages.
- Automate 100 percent of your client billing processes.
- Recapture the cost of the software in as little as 6 weeks.
- Track copying, scanning and faxing with Print Audit’s optional Copy Audit and Embedded solutions.